Thursday 30 January 2014

Self-Assessment

I found the task relatively challenging because I haven't written an essay for quite a while now and forgot the key things you need to cover in order to write something successful. I would say that my essay's quality is basic because I managed to pick out points about the character and expand on some areas. Nevertheless, I feel like I lacked the use of key terms, as well as detailed explanation. I also felt like I was drawing away from the fact that I had to focus on editing, miss-en-scene, sound and the use of camera.

I think to improve my essay, I would have to expand on my explanations with more usage of key words, focus on miss-en-scene, editing, camera usage and sound, and perhaps talk about a pair of these somehow linking?? idk

No comments:

Post a Comment